March 28, 2009

Life...

I just felt like blogging, nothing in particular! But since we have lots of out-of-town family that reads our blog, thought I'd just ramble a little about what's been going on here!

Poor Atalie has an ear infection :( but I think she's finally feeling better. We went to the doctor Thursday, so she's on her 3rd day of antibiotic, and she didn't wake up with a fever this morning...it's been running about 102, poor thing! She's saying a lot more words now, seems to pick up almost anything, if we say it enough! She has started saying 'mommy'!! I love it! She's been saying mama for awhile, but there's just something about that "mommy"! We're pretty sure she said chicken for the first time a couple days ago too, that one surprised us....but we do eat chicken a lot! I would say she's saying 1-2 new words a week now, it's great, we love hearing her talk!

Jason's work is going well, they are bidding like crazy, not getting very many of them (there are SO MANY people bidding the same jobs now), so please just keep Jason, and Seminole Civil in your prayers, they need work coming in! He's also started playing for our new church. Of course, as most of you know, he's GREAT, and he's even more great when he uses his talent for the Lord. Last week was his first week playing, and I think he left many people astounded. He's pretty much been asked to play full-time. YAY! He loves that.

I'm back to working from home. We feel so blessed to have that opportunity. Although, we've been throwing around the idea of me getting another part-time job out of the home, just to bring in a little extra, my job is very part-time, and very flexible, and until it really picks up, it may be nice to have another PT job, just to throw some extra $$ in the bank! Plus, my mom will be living with us in just a few short weeks, so we have a built-in babysitter, it won't be so bad if I work a couple days a week....if I can even find something!

One more thing....WHERE IS SPRING?! I want it to be 70s, everyday, and we had 40s this week, what the heck is that about?! Oh, and my birthday is next week, WHAT?! I swear, since having a baby, my birthday seems to come and go, I really don't even notice it anymore! I had to schedule an appointment, and they said "ok, next Thursday, April 2nd"....I was like WAIT? April 2nd, that's my birthday, it's NEXT WEEK ALREADY?!?! I didn't say that, but that's what I was thinking. AND I'm quickly approaching 30....oh Lord! At least Jason turns 30 a month and 10 days before me...that gives me just over a month to rag him about being in his 30s and I'll still be in my 20s, hahahaha!

Love you all!

Just to share the cutest picture (and baby) EVER...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Bryan - Kelda said...

LOVE the COOL CHICK look!!!!!! I am so ready for the spring myself. I would be sooooo happy with 75 degrees. Have a great week I am sure that I will see you this weekened.