March 8, 2009

What a beautiful weekend!

This weekend was the best! The weather was PERFECT! I have some pics I'll put up tomorrow (hopefully). All 3 of us just absolutely loved it! Yesterday we just hung out as a family and enjoyed the day. Today, of course we went to our awesome church and had a great service, as usual! And this evening, we went to a (new) friends house and had a blast! It was great hanging out with them and their adorable little girl! They all 3 are super sweet and lots of fun! Thanks for having us Bryan, Kelda & Kalleigh!

So, the beautiful weather continues for a few days, I'm excited and love it....pretty weather brightens my mood! Love you all and God bless!

1 comment:

Bryan - Kelda said...

Thank you!!!! We had a great time with you guys also. We will have to get together a lot more.