March 2, 2009

The next step

I guess that's what you would call it! But it seems to be that time, the time for me to go back to work. I'm very sad about it. And it's not something we HAVE to do, we are fine on Jason's salary, but we are to the point where we want some extras, different classes for Atalie, vacations, clothes (Jason & I haven't really bought new clothes since I was pregnant!!), and of course, even more stuff for Atalie! So, since it's not a must, I can pretty much do whatever. So I thought the best was to go back to being a hairstylist. I had an interview today, and was somewhat hoping it would work out because they are open until 9pm, so I could work evenings and still be home with Atalie, which is what we are shooting for, finding something in the evenings. One of their requirements are you HAVE to work every other Sunday. Jason and I aren't ok with that, that is church day, God's day, and our family day. So I won't be taking that job, and as we all know, jobs are hard to come by right now, but we will continue praying and seeking God in this situation!

We've also discussed possibly watching a child for someone, since I have MUCH experience and background with children, it makes sense, and I can still be home, but one, how limited will I be? and where in the heck could we find someone we know who needs childcare?! We don't really know many people in the area, so that makes that a little harder!

Anyway, we know God will provide, and we have all our trust in Him!

(Oh, and P.S....I'm secretly happy the job interview didn't work out!)

1 comment:

Bryan - Kelda said...

I am sure that you are sooooo happy that the interview didn't work out. God will provide everything that you need, no worries. We are going to put a link on our blog so we can check yours. Hey we are pretty boring also. I think the problem is being so busy and having time to take pictures and update them on the blog. See you all soon.