March 14, 2009

Gettin so big

Atalie is now 15 months! We went to her well check on Thursday, and she is doing great! She is 23 lbs 10 oz (70th percentile), 30 1/2 inches (50th percentile). Her speech is a little ahead, which is great! She uses about 15 words consistently, but probably knows 20-25. I can't believe how fast she is growing, I feel like it was just yesterday! Here are a few pics from the last week or so!

She's bound to be a musician!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was this morning, I have NO IDEA how she got in there!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just cause I can't believe that she's 15 months, here is one from a year ago today, Atalie 3 months old!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3/14/08

1 comment:

Bryan - Kelda said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO much FUN!!!!! The time really does fly by, it is so sad but each step is that much more fun. Until they get to be teenagers that is :). We will see you Sunday if not before, I know that Bryan and Jason are hanging out today doing plant ( guy stuff). Have a great weekend!!!! We need to plan another get together night with you guys. We had a BLAST!!!!!