January 19, 2009

WOW! 7 months ago?!

Ok, I haven't been very good at keeping up with this, obviously, it's been 7 months AND only 2 posts before that! Well, my baby IS a toddler now, and yes, the last 6 months went much faster than the first 6. This stage is SO fun though! She's talking, running, and so playful! I'm still at home with her, thanks to the wonderful blessing of a work at home job. We feel so blessed, in this economy, for Jason to have such a great job and for me to have found a job which I can work at home, and a legit one at that (I'm working for a local private investigating company). Atalie is now 13 months old, JUST got her first tooth, and very attached to mommy and daddy, but secretly, we love it! She's doing pretty good going into the church nursery though, which we are vey proud of, especially since we've been jumping around trying to find a church home. I think we have found one, and for a change, it's in our town, no more driving 30-45 minutes to church! So I'm going to post a few pics, and I will try my very hardest to post AT LEAST a few times a month!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: