January 29, 2009

We really are boring people!

Ok, in now trying to keep up with this blog, I realize that we really are boring people. It's been more than a week and I still have nothing interesting to write about! Jason works 50 hours a week (at least), Atalie & I hang out at home, Jason gets home and we eat, play, give Atalie a bath, she goes to bed at 8, then we get in the bed and watch tv, an hour later, we're going to bed! And this is 7 days a week! BORING! Not that I (we) mind. We like this life, we enjoy it, but I have realized it doesn't make for very good reading! Of course, I could use it to completely brag on Atalie, cause I could do that all day everyday. She's constantly learning and doing new things, she's smart as a whip, and beautiful to boot! But, I'm sure that would get old to many (or all) of you eventually! So, as I keep you all up on our boring life, I hope you all stick around, cause you never know, one day we may get interesting!

1 comment:

amanda h. said...

hey, it's all about the little things you enjoy! :)