April 3, 2009

Best birthday ever!

Yesterday was my birthday, and it was great! I had so many texts, emails, and phone calls telling me happy birthday, and that means SO MUCH to me! Thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday, it truly touches my heart that so many remembered and took the time out of their busy schedule to wish me a great one!

Jason did great this year! I woke up to a pot of coffee already made & a card sitting next to it...it was the sweetest card ever and had me crying! Then, once I got on my computer, I found this on my wallpaper...(he's called me this since we started dating!!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I check my emails and he sent me an email instructing me to find this....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How sweet is that?! But that wasn't it! Jason always comes home for lunch, so he came home, ate lunch, then laid on the couch, and I asked if he was going back to work, he said "yeah, I got to go to work....in the morning!" So he took the rest of the day off!! I was so excited!

We didn't do anything else, but we have a date tomorrow. Jason's taking me to lunch and to see Fast & Furious....I am so excited. I loved the first one, and I LOOOOVVVEEEE Vin Diesel (and I'm watching him on Regis & Kelly right now...yay!! He's so sexy!). Anyway, so I am really excited about tomorrow.

So, this was the best birthday in a LONG time! Thanks to everyone who helped make that happen!

1 comment:

Bryan - Kelda said...

Absoulty chick! We love you !!! I am so glad that you had a special B-DAY!!! HAve a great time tomorrow. :)