April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was SOOOO wonderful this year! Atalie did so good with everything. She was even calm during nursery at church! I'm going to post several pics. All are from Easter day. The first are opening her basket at home. The second set is at church of Jason playing. The rest are at Jason's parents for Easter egg hunt and dinner! Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Gauntt Family
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On the way home, all worn out & ready for bed!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Bryan - Kelda said...

Man it looks like you guys had the best time. I am so glad. Can't wait for the supper saturday night. See you guys there. Have a great week.

Bryan - Kelda said...

I love the new family photo.